Sunday, 15 April 2012

More flowers

Just how lovely it is to make flowers....
I can't get enough to make more....
Also for Queens day 30 april 2012
in another colorcreations...
When i was croched, i discovered that you have a good side and a wrong side...
I make the orange one with the good side above,  it's looks flatter than the colored one,
because i make this one with the wrong side above, so you gets more 3D
 So you can see is the wrong side sometimes more beautiful....

Have a nice weekend
Love from Holland
Joke
 www.lindevrouwsweb.blogspot.com


3 comments:

  1. Lovely flowers, so bright and definitely eye-catchers. Yes, there is a right and wrong side to crochet. I laugh because my daughters have several doilies that I made for them and when I go to their homes I am forever turning those doilies right-side up. lol. At least I know they dust once in awhile, lol
    Thank you for sharing, and keep on crocheting. Yes, flowers are fun and quick projects.
    Susanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for sharing your flowers.

    I love how you have done the centres

    cheers
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful coloured flowers!!
    I love them!
    francesca

    ReplyDelete

The flower Bed is now open again all comments are moderated so spam WILL NOT GET THROUGH so please stop wasting my time.
Thanks to all genuine members for your support