Friday, 11 May 2012

Flowery Goodness!

Hello Everyone!


I hope you are all having a fantastic day!!!!


Well, I had to share my latest make with you all......


It all came about because I had some damaged cushion covers, so I decided I would use them in my studio.....






I got the idea from appleblossomdreams, who created a CAL, but I only discovered her blog just as the CAL was coming to an end.....  


It didn't take me long to crochet - a weekend in fact, (which is extremely fast for me!) and I didn't want to bore you with all the details, but you can read more over at my blog if you like.  


I hope you all have a good weekend and keep the flowery goodness coming! It always cheers me up and inspires me so much to see everyone's creations. <3


Cheryl
xxx

8 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful, really great job.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harika görünüyor örgü tebrikler görüşmek üzere sevgiler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They have turned out really well Cheryl, I enjoyed making these Roses too they are very addictive I found :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda,

      Yes, they are very addictive.... I'm planning my next project with them :-)

      Delete
  4. lovely - like the colours you have used too Mich :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi friends, I like it a lot, and I follow you blog you've added contributors list, please add you love to discuss the best holidays I'll be very happy ..
    http://www.marifetane.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone for your lovely comments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cheryl - this project turned out so nice! Glad you found the CAL and participated. I have a page that I can link your project to, if you would like me to post your photos I would be happy to. Just give me the go ahead. ;-)

    Astri at Apple Blossom Dreams.

    ReplyDelete

The flower Bed is now open again all comments are moderated so spam WILL NOT GET THROUGH so please stop wasting my time.
Thanks to all genuine members for your support