Thursday, 3 May 2012


Hello Everyone,
I have been a member for awhile but finally have some crochet flowers to share with you all. I am new to crocheting so everything I make is a challenge.   




I am interesting in using some new yarn I bought last weekend.  It is called "Little Flowers" by Crystal Palace Yarns. I also bought some really lovely "Party" shimmery ribbon type yarn also by Crystal Palace.   I would love to make some "Crochet Wrap Bracelets" with beads using these yarns but not sure where to find a pattern or a book to show me how to make them.  Can anyone help??  Also  what other kind of yarn would you add with the "Little Flower" yarn to make the wrapped bracelets/necklace??  
Thanks so much for all your help. Much appreciated. 
Judy

3 comments:

  1. Güzel örgü çiçekler elinize sağlık sevgiler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flowers. I made a lot of flowers before. I love crocheting and making simple jewelry. I invite everybody to visit my blog, http://www.bindu.ca to view the things I make

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love flowers too. They are such fun quick projects and a great way to use up small scraps of yarn. They are good for practicing crochet stitches too.
    Susanne :)

    ReplyDelete

The flower Bed is now open again all comments are moderated so spam WILL NOT GET THROUGH so please stop wasting my time.
Thanks to all genuine members for your support