Thursday, 24 May 2012

Pretty flower brooch....


Hello everyone, it's been a while since I posted anything over here, but finally I have something flowery to show you!
I made these little double layer flowers recently, turned them into brooches, and gave one to my mum for Mother's Day. 
I am pretty happy with the way they sit up nice and perky like, and how the petals curl in slightly!

  


Here is the finished product!

I have put together a little tutorial over on my blog here if you would like to make one yourself.

I hope you all have a happy day!

9 comments:

  1. Very lovely. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! thanks a lot for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Pleased to have found your blog today. Im your newest follower! Love Katie @ booty-full things x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty ? No, beautiful !
    Have a nice week-end.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi jules, love the flower brooches. I am off too check out your tutorial and give these beautys a try out thankyou, sue~nz

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous! Love the brooches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jules

    Your brooches look beautiful.

    I made some very similar ones, but the colours were nowhere near as nice as yours.

    cheers
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these and would love to make some. I'm stumped about the 8 ply yarn though. Who makes it? Do you remember the name of it? Thank you so much for the great tutorial. LindaLee
    Cross’N My Stitches

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am really excited to try these. They have a new look, and I love the idea of fashioning a brooch from them, very pretty and sweet. TY for sharing your pattern via a tutorial! It's a lot of work, and very appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

The flower Bed is now open again all comments are moderated so spam WILL NOT GET THROUGH so please stop wasting my time.
Thanks to all genuine members for your support