Friday, 11 May 2012

A Special Gift

This is my first post on The Flower Bed so hello everyone. 
I just had to show you my Little Pots of  African Violets because think they have turned out so well.  I have never made anything like this before and I was surprised at how realistic they looked.  These were made for as Aunt of mine as it's her birthday soon, I hope that she will like them. 


I liked them so much I made some for myself too :)


More pictures and information about the pattern can be found on my blog:)



7 comments:

  1. Really lovely - and of course the good thing is that you don't have to worry about watering etc! I may try something like this - thank you for the inspiration Mich :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what a first post! Well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing, your Aunt will love them. Great job.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your lovely comments everyone, I gave them to my Aunt today and she was so touched, she is going to keep them on her bedside table :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never made anything like this before and I was surprised at how realistic they looked to Send gifts to Pakistan from UK.

    ReplyDelete

The flower Bed is now open again all comments are moderated so spam WILL NOT GET THROUGH so please stop wasting my time.
Thanks to all genuine members for your support