Saturday, 2 June 2012

Adult Granny Rose Poncho

I hope that everyone is having a lovely weekend, it's rainy and cold in my neck of the woods and I'm wondering if last weeks lovely sunshine will ever return.  It's good then that I have this poncho to keep me warm.  


  If you remember I made a child's granny rose poncho here and decided to make one for myself. I have never had a poncho before and I made this one thinking it would be lovely to wear on cool summer evenings but it seems it will be good for cool summer  days too.


 You can find out more about it here

5 comments:

  1. HOLA LINDA! QUE BELLO TU PONCHO. YO ACABO DE POSTEAR UN CHAL QUE ME ENCANTÓ. TE INVITO A VISITARME EN http://elpanaldelaabejita.blogspot.com
    BESITOS DESDE VENEZUELA. MARISELA:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is absolutely beautiful - and it would be great for evenings and cooler days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wundervoll!
    Ich habe heute auch einen Poncho fertig gearbeitet.;O)
    Liebe grüße,*Manja*

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved this poncho that too the color...

    ReplyDelete

The flower Bed is now open again all comments are moderated so spam WILL NOT GET THROUGH so please stop wasting my time.
Thanks to all genuine members for your support