Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Flower Potholder

Finally another blogpost from me!
It's about time to show you one of my favourite crochet
of the last 2 weeks
The Flower Potholders!
I made it with 100% cotton 
You can find more at my blog Lindevrouwsweb
I have found also 2 links, where you can find the pattern
and
I find also a very nice idea
to make turkey coasters from this figure
If you love them too,
than you can find this pattern here

Have a nice week
And a lot of fun with crochet
love Lindevrouw

4 comments:

  1. These look amazing. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear friend, I know for their work and I was charmed by so much beautiful, you're beautiful congratulations blog, I am in love with Brazilian crafts especially crocheting, do knitting, painting, sewing different from clothing and homeware, today I am part his followers and make a call to my corner also know I will be very happy to receive it on my blog hugs and have a great Monday.

    http://crochesartesanatosvanda.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't crocheted in years but these flower potholders have just captured my heart. Wonder if I can unearth my needles.

    ReplyDelete

The flower Bed is now open again all comments are moderated so spam WILL NOT GET THROUGH so please stop wasting my time.
Thanks to all genuine members for your support