Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Catherine's wheel blanket

I attempt to make a blanket out of this pattern I really like the green and purple This will be my first blanket I just hope that I can finish it before the year ends


It's not a flower Pattern but I really like it,The pattern is Catherine's wheel, it's sort of looks like waves or if you see it At A Certain Way it might look like flowers also. I posted the pattern on my blog if you are interested, Here's the link to the blog.

http://crochyea.blogspot.com/?m=1

2 comments:

  1. Great!
    Greetings from Poland :)
    Katarzyna

    www.sajuki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sue, great to hear from you hope you are good, loving your crochet you are sooooo clever! Wishing you a fabulous new year xx would' be lovely to catch up xx

    ReplyDelete

The flower Bed is now open again all comments are moderated so spam WILL NOT GET THROUGH so please stop wasting my time.
Thanks to all genuine members for your support