Friday, 1 March 2013

Crochet Flowers on my Crochet Bag

About two years ago i made
these Crochet Flowers on my Crochet Bag
I also made then this lovely crochet bag
 
 I saw this bag for the first time
 
 
But i thought for now i  like to make more flowers on my crochet bag,
Happily i still had made some more flowers....
So i put them now all on my bag!
See next picture....
 

So it is much more fun!
 
 
 You find a dutch free flower pattern at  
 
 
On my blog you can find more free crochet patterns 
from crochet flowers on 
You can also find english crochet flower patterns there too!
 
 
Also i would like to invite you to visit 
 my new common crochet blog
Crochet Together
 
Anyone can follow this brand new group!
If you wish you can join us and be a member of this group
You can post there all your crochet stuff!
Please send me your email to lindevrouw@gmail.com,
with  the name Crochet Together and i will send you a link to start your own blogpost here!
I love to meet you there!!!
greetings Lindevrouw

3 comments:

The flower Bed is now open again all comments are moderated so spam WILL NOT GET THROUGH so please stop wasting my time.
Thanks to all genuine members for your support