Thursday, 25 July 2013

Hello everyone!

 
Hello everyone!!
I am a new kid on the blog and here I am to show you my latest flowery creation!
Summer is at its fullest so why not put flashy flowers on our heads?
Being a true French girl, I never miss the opportunity to add a stylish touch from head to toe!
 
 
I have been a crocheter for the last 36 years (OMG!! ALREADY??)
so as a result I often pick up my hook and go with the flow!
That is what happened with this little headband!

 
I used the end of a fuschia cotton skein that was sitting there for... ;-))

 
Just added an elastic band at both ends and that's all!!
Happy to have joined you!!
bisoudisouxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. Just adorable! Love that color! I wish I could just pick up a hook and go with the flow! My flow just doesn't flow like I'd like it to! LOL. Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOooo gorgeous! I love the brigth fuschia!
    Have a fabulous week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love the color. :)

    I have been crocheting for about 37 years. It does make you feel old when you put a number on it, doesn't it? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to THE FLOWER BED...love the head band and a gorgeous colour
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! You're blessed with a wonderful talent!

    ReplyDelete

The flower Bed is now open again all comments are moderated so spam WILL NOT GET THROUGH so please stop wasting my time.
Thanks to all genuine members for your support