Monday, 2 December 2013

A dream come true!!

 
I dreamed about it for ages...
I spent hours looking at it on Lucy's blog...
 
And finally, I went wool-shopping for THE yarn...
(Andes, Debbie Blissssssssss)
took my time and chose my colours with gourmandise...
AND...
 
HERE IT IS!!!
 
My Japenese Flower Stole!
 

 
warm, soft... luxurious...


 
And with the left overs, I even had enough to make a little beanie
to go with it!
 

 
What do you say??
Do you like it???
Do you have dreams that you made true???
 
bisoudisouxxxxxxxxxx
 
ps: if anyone is interested by the chart of the flower
it comes from this book!
 
 

9 comments:

The flower Bed is now open again all comments are moderated so spam WILL NOT GET THROUGH so please stop wasting my time.
Thanks to all genuine members for your support