Monday, 2 December 2013

Free Crochet Pattern - Ruffled Rose Pin - Red Heart Yarn

I recently crocheted this lovely pin.



It was designed by Andee Graves and is published on the Red Heart Yarn website here:

Ruffled Rose Pin Crochet Pattern

It was the first time I used the new Boutique Sassy Fabric from Red Heart and I must admit I was a little nervous to give it a go but it worked up in less than an hour and I am very pleased with the finished result.

The most difficult part was figuring out how to hold the excess fabric while keeping my tension consistent. Once my fingers figured that out - the flower was very easy to create.

Have you ever tried using Sassy Fabric?


Rhondda
Oombawka Design

1 comment:

  1. I've never used it only because I don't care for the Sashay Scarfs. Is it soft or scratchy? It looks like nylon and I am more interested now that you posted your project, because I like that rose!. But, buying online, it's hard to dive face first into yarns and burrow in to get a good feel for them like I can in a store. So, honestly, is it soft or plastic/nylon feeling?

    ReplyDelete

The flower Bed is now open again all comments are moderated so spam WILL NOT GET THROUGH so please stop wasting my time.
Thanks to all genuine members for your support