Monday, 27 January 2014

Rose Brooch with Leaves

Happy New Year ! I hope everyone is enjoying a lovely beginning to 2014.

I'd like to share with you a flower design I created in October - it can be used as an embellishment, or with lighter yarn, as a brooch. Both work equally well and it is an easy pattern to follow.

Here are some pictures of the finished design:


Just a basic rose - Crochet Rose Pattern

If you are looking for some really inspiring crochet flower patterns I would invite you to visit the Meli Bondre blog - most of her designs are free - and they are stunning.  Here is the link to her 365 Crochet Flowers Bouquet.

You will be happy you visited :)

Keep well,

Rhondda
Oombawka Design Crochet

2 comments:

The flower Bed is now open again all comments are moderated so spam WILL NOT GET THROUGH so please stop wasting my time.
Thanks to all genuine members for your support