Friday, 28 March 2014

10 Free Crochet Flower Patterns

The snow is finally beginning to disappear around our home! I am very excited by the possibility of spring. This winter has seemed endless.

Tiny green shoots are starting to break through the soil in the front garden, closest to the house and I know very soon we will have daffodils - my favourite flowers.

My friend Kinga, (My Hobby is Crochet) - has created a beautiful collection of flower embellishments and has agreed to allow me to share them here with you.



Here are the links to these lovely flowers:


  1. Dahlia Flower
  2. Flower Necklace Hawaiian Dream
  3. 5 Petal Cluster Flower
  4. Double layered 8 Petal Thread Flower
  5. Blackberry Flower
  6. Small Roses
  7. Rudbekia/ Cone Flower
  8. Simple Dainty Flowers
  9. Daisy/Flower Coasters
  10. Dahlia in a square- Granny square
I have personally crocheted her lovely Dahlia Flower design multiple times! It is one of my most favourite flower patterns. I embellished this hat (see below) with the flower. The hat design is also a free pattern from Kinga. If you click the photo it will take you to the pattern.

Crochet Dahlia Flower

Looking forward to seeing some lovely blooms outside in the garden soon :) 

Happy Crocheting!
Rhondda

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much Rhondda for featuring my crochet flower patterns! I love the hat and the flower you made! Gorgeous! I met you on Ravelry because of your Dahlia project! So glad i met you! :)
    Hugs,
    Kinga

    ReplyDelete

The flower Bed is now open again all comments are moderated so spam WILL NOT GET THROUGH so please stop wasting my time.
Thanks to all genuine members for your support