Thursday, 1 May 2014

Free Crochet Flower Patterns

Flowers and Bows, Free Crochet Pattern Friday Round Up
If you are looking for some inspiration, please feel free to visit the link above to view 50 links to free crochet flower and bow patterns. I received permission from the individual Designers to share their photos in the image above.

You may also be interested in the following links:

June Crochet Flower Patterns - Meli Bondre
July Crochet Flower Patterns - Meli Bondre
August Crochet Flower Patterns - Meli Bondre
September Crochet Flower Patterns - Meli Bondre

There are 157 flower patterns available in Meli Bondre's collection. I like to visit and be inspired by her collection - they are modelled after real flowers - and are very well done.

I am happy to say our winter has finally ended! and the Daffodils have arrived and are flourishing in my garden this year!

My favourite flower is the daffodil. Which is yours?

Have fun with your yarn,
Rhondda
Oombawka Design


1 comment:

  1. Hi, I love your craft, is beauty, I love a colors, I follow your blog, hugs from Brazil.
    Visit my blog - Tita Carré - free patterns crochet

    ReplyDelete

The flower Bed is now open again all comments are moderated so spam WILL NOT GET THROUGH so please stop wasting my time.
Thanks to all genuine members for your support